Emerging Leader Skills
Course Code: AMS2067
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Emerging Leader Skills, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Emerging Leader Skills are key in today’s progressive organizations. Distributed workforces, emerging technology, rapid change and cultural norms all impact performance and in a time when the competitive edge is masked by parody, our leaders become the “X” factor. Participants will learn the core skills to achieve higher levels of performance built on the foundation of communication, critical/strategic thinking, decision making, delivering effective presentations, and storytelling. Additionally, learn how creating an executive presence and enhancing overall engagement can render even higher effectiveness. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Build 360° communication models
- Understand Critical thinking and Decision-making tools
- Use presentation skills with storytelling
- Build executive presence through confidence and image
Who Should Attend
Any manager whom is emerging into the leadership realm of their career and is seeking to be most effective.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, and exercises
- Supplement – courses with eLearning, Gamification, and Knowledge Quizzes
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs