Practical Best Practice Approaches to Effective Project Management
Course Code: AMS101
- 14 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Practical Best Practice Approaches to Effective Project Management, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Practical Best Practice Approaches to Effective Project Management is a key business driver in today’s progressive organizations. This “implementation-centric” course will lead participants through practical and effective project management practices (and variations) that have been successfully implemented on projects with a wide spectrum of types, sizes, and levels of complexity. As a result, participants will be able to design practical and scaled approaches to Initiation, Planning, Execution, Control, and Closure expectations. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Project Management Industry Review
- Project Initiation and Planning
- Project Charter and Stakeholder Analysis
- Project Scope Development
- Planning Best Practices
- Risk Management and Execution
- Project Execution and Control
- Effective Closure Practices
Who Should Attend
Project managers, team members and other professionals of all experience levels who want to expand their knowledge of project management, improve their job performance and excel at managing projects would benefit from taking this course.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 8 learning modules delivered in two days
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 8 learning modules delivered in four 3.5 hour sessions – REGISTER
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, and exercises
- Supplement – courses with eLearning, Gamification, and Knowledge Quizzes
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs