Practical Best Practice Approaches to Effective Project Management
Course Code: AMS101
- 14 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Practical Best Practice Approaches to Effective Project Management, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Practical Best Practice Approaches to Effective Project Management is a key business driver in today’s progressive organizations. This implementation-centric course will lead participants through practical and effective project management practices that have been successfully implemented on projects with a wide spectrum of types, sizes, and levels of complexity. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Project Management Industry Review
- Project Initiation
- Project Charter and Stakeholder Analysis
- Project Scope Development
- Planning Best Practices
- Risk Management
- Project Execution and Control
- Effective Closure Practices
Who Should Attend
Project managers, team members and other professionals of all experience levels who want to expand their knowledge of project management, improve their job performance and excel at managing projects would benefit from taking this course.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Accelerated Course = 4 learning modules/blend delivered in one day
- Full course = 8 learning modules delivered in two days
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Micro learning = Learning module overview delivered in a one hour session
- Accelerated Course = 4 learning modules/blend delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Full course = 8 learning modules delivered in four 3.5 hour sessions – REGISTER
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs