Course Code: AMS2310
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Change Management, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Change Management is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Leaders are constantly is a state of change and being able to provide clear and concise direction to their teams is paramount to success. This course will provide the tools, techniques, and process to help leaders stabilize and promote positive advancement throughout the change cycle. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Understand the elements of a comprehensive change management life-cycle (road map)
- Strategic Planning: developing a relevant and executable change plan
- Ensuring early organizational alignment within the change management life cycle
- People, process, technology, and organization impact analysis
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking to enhance their understanding of successful change management competencies.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, and exercises
- Supplement – courses with eLearning, Gamification, and Knowledge Quizzes
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs