Navigating the Organizational Matrix
Course Code: AMS2085
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Navigating the Organizational Matrix, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Navigating the Organizational Matrix is a key skill in today’s most progressive organizations. This course focuses on the skills needed to influence, lead without authority, manage stakeholders, and promote collaboration within the dynamic organization. Attendees will learn how to identify, map, and better navigate the complexities of their sphere of influence along with promoting the autonomy of their individual initiatives. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Influencing Skills
- Leading without authority
- Stakeholder management
- Organizational collaboration
Who Should Attend
Executives, corporate leaders, and project/program managers who have indirect reports, layered stakeholders, and a matrix hierarchy to report through that seek a better ability to navigate their sphere of influence.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Accelerated Course = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Micro learning = Learning module overview delivered in a one hour session
- Accelerated Course = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs