Course Code: AMS227
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Influencing Skills, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Influencing Skills are a key skill set in today’s progressive organizations. Managers and individual contributors are faced with the unique challenge of effectively managing colleagues and stakeholders. This is complicated greatly in environments where influencing without authority is predominant. In order to be successful, an individual contributor must skillfully develop, guide and obtain approval for ideas and actions that are critical to success. This course will address specific nuances for influencing using persuasive communication, building trust and rapport in order to achieve goals. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Lead without Authority
- Build Credibility and Earn Trust
- Utilize Relatiohsip Gravity
- Collaborate for Value
Who Should Attend
Managers and individual contributors who wish to enhance their relationship building and influencing skills, to be more effective in a matrix environment.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
- Digital learning supplement delivered as self-paced – REGISTER
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, and exercises
- Supplement – courses with eLearning, Gamification, and Knowledge Quizzes
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs