High Performance Problem Solving
Course Code: AMS2026
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
- 7 Continuing Development Units (CDUs) granted via the International Institute of Business Analysis® (IIBA)
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with High Performance Problem Solving. It can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. High Performance Problem Solving is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Business Leads, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Technical Professionals are constantly challenged by production demand and the need to “think” about and solve complex problems. The application of creative, strategic, critical, systems, and deductive/inductive thought process is a key factor in resolving “wicked problems.” This course offers participants exposure to multiple “thinking channels” and the corelating tools to generate solutions within time constrained and high-impact environments. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Embrace big problem thinking
- Problem framing and definition
- Align problem solving tools and thinking models
- Solve problems with an agile mindset
Who Should Attend
Individuals that seek to become “wide-scope thinkers” within the context of solving complex problems.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5-hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5-hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs