Harassment in the Workplace
Course Code: AMS239
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Harassment in the Workplace, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Harassment in the Workplace is a business concern in today’s progressive organizations. Protect your business from harassment claims by learning steps you and your company can take to prevent costly and illegal behavior. This course provides the knowledge and skill to help managers recognize and handle inappropriate workplace conduct. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Identify the legal definition of harassment
- Recognize, interrupt, and prevent harassment
- Identify how your company’s harassment policy protects you and your staff
- Identify the obligation of managers in establishing harassment-free workplaces
Who Should Attend
All levels of management and staff would benefit by taking this course.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, and exercises
- Supplement – courses with eLearning, Gamification, and Knowledge Quizzes
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs