Course Code: AMS2035
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Emotional Intelligence, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Emotional Intelligence is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Emotional Intelligence (EQ). EQ is vital to achieving professional and leadership success. This course will illustrate the importance of EQ, assess and help develop EQ and help develop the EQ of teams. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Explain Emotional intelligence and why it is important for personal and professional success
- List the five competencies that increase emotional intelligence
- Illustrate how to build trust by displaying sensitivity and concern
- Use energy and enthusiasm to motivate others
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking a way to better manage their emotional state and reaction to challenges.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, and exercises
- Supplement – courses with eLearning, Gamification, and Knowledge Quizzes
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs