Course Code: AMS2077
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
- 7 Continuing Development Units (CDUs) granted via the International Institute of Business Analysis® (IIBA)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Design Thinking, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Design Thinking is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Design Thinking has been traditionally used to find technology or creativity related solutions and is often required in situations where the quantum or end result is poorly defined. In recent years, it has been adopted by businesses to find new solutions in an increasingly competitive product and service landscape. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Understand Design Thinking Background and Context
- Explore Strategic and Critical Thinking Skills in Context
- Explore the Design Thinking Process
- Apply tools and Techniques for Design Thinking
Who Should Attend
Professionals who are seeking to enhance their thinking and decision making skills would benefit from this course.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs