Course Code: AMS208
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Conflict Resolution, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Conflict Resolution is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Today’s fast paced and demanding work environment can be a breeding ground for conflict. This course will uncover and effectively deal with conflict and disagreement, transforming both into sources of productivity and new business insights. Participants will have an opportunity to simulate scenarios that require collaborative and thoughtful resolution. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Causes and types of conflict
- Using negotiation to resolve conflict
- Reactive and proactive communication management
- Develop a conflict resolution strategy
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking insight to successfully resolving personal and business conflicts would benefit from attending this program.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs