Agile Team Leadership
Course Code: AMS1088
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
- 7 Continuing Development Units (CDUs) granted via the International Institute of Business Analysis® (IIBA)
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Agile Team Leadership, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Agile Team Leadership is a key skill business in today’s progressive organizations. This course explores the group facilitation tools and techniques Agile team leaders will need to drive more productive discussions and better management of time and resources. The course will introduce the concepts of Agile team development and provide participants with the knowledge of how to start and grow teams through self-awareness, understanding of team dynamics and the organizational systems within the Agile framework. Participants will be able to differentiate between mentoring, facilitating, consulting and coaching and will also gain the skills needed to communicate and lead Agile teams more effectively. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Understand the mindset, role, and responsibilities of an agile team leader
- Explore common hurdles to implementing agile practices in teams
- Coaching through resource constraints in an accelerated environment
- Shared accountability in a self-directed Agile environment
Who Should Attend
Project Managers and Business Analysists responsible for leading or transforming Agile teams will benefit.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, and exercises
- Supplement – courses with eLearning, Gamification, and Knowledge Quizzes
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs