CBAP/CCBA/ECBA Boot Camp
Course Code: AMS1018
- 36 Continuing Development Units (CDUs) granted via the International Institute of Business Analysis® (IIBA)
- 36 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Preparing for the CBAP Exam, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Preparing for the CBAP Exam is a sought-after accreditation in today’s progressive organizations. This preparation course will cover the advanced topics of Business Analysis and a Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) knowledge areas by aligning each underlying competency with case based scenarios. This dynamic presentation style coupled with the Senior facilitator produces one of the industry’s most robust and comprehensive preparatory programs. Along with the practical representation of the material we will introduce you to the testing requirements and features of the BABOK® Guide. Upon completion of this program it is expected that participants will have a solid understanding of the testing environment and applicable knowledge of the BABOK® standards. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Learn what the BABOK® Guide is and it’s features
- Understand business analysis planning and monitoring
- Understand elicitation
- Understand requirements management and communication
- Understand enterprise analysis
- Understand requirements analysis
- Understand solution assessment and validation
- Understand BA underlying competencies
- Partake in mock testing scenarios
- Review the test process
- Evaluate your personal readiness
- Simulate a testing environment
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking to prepare for IIBA certification exams and/or further their knowledge of best practice Business Analysis concepts.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 16 learning modules delivered in four days
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 16 learning modules delivered in eight 4.5 hour sessions – REGISTER
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 4.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, and exercises
- Supplement – courses with eLearning, Gamification, and Knowledge Quizzes
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs