Global Leadership Skills
Course Code: AMS2008
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Global Leadership Skills, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Global Leadership Skills are a key skill set in today’s progressive organizations. The ability to function effectively in a multi-cultural global setting is now an essential leadership requirement. This course focuses on developing Cultural Intelligence (CQ), resulting in more effective global communications. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Being Global
- Communication Across Cultures
- Global Partner Profile
- Manage, Deploy and Measure Global Strategies
Who Should Attend
Anyone working with a global supply chain, distributed teams, and a culturally diverse organization would benefit from this course.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs