Diversity and Inclusion
Course Code: AMS2054
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Diversity and Inclusion, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Diversity and Inclusion is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Today’s global leaders know that embracing and leveraging diversity across their organization is key to achieving and sustaining competitive advantage. The top three reasons for investing in diversity and inclusion (D&I) are improving employee engagement, serving customers more effectively, and increasing organizational innovation and agility. According to a recent research 245 companies, diversity and inclusion are becoming strategic business drivers that have a direct impact on organizational effectiveness, profitability, and reputation. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Key Diversity and Inclusion Concepts
- Creating a Unified Vision for your Culture of Diversity and Inclusion
- Deconstructing Bias across generational, race, color, creed, and orientation
- Appreciating Differences
Who Should Attend
Managers and leaders who want to enhance collaboration and performance in a diverse setting.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs