Requirements Management and Communication
Course Code: AMS121
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
- 7 Continuing Development Units (CDUs) granted via the International Institute of Business Analysis® (IIBA)
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Requirements and Scope Management, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Requirements and Scope Management is a key business driver in today’s progressive organizations. All too often a project is initiated on assumptions and high-level expectations. Sponsors’ needs and those of the project sponsors frequently seem to be at odds. Requirements management is an integral part of the process from concept to closeout. Participants will learn to identify requirements, detail those requirements and bring them through the approval cycle with the formation of a subsequent baseline scope as well as exploring the different tools and techniques available to evaluate requirements and reach agreement with the stakeholders. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Role and Primary Objectives
- Scope Management
- Requirements Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
Who Should Attend
Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Stakeholders who are responsible for requirements and scope management.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, and exercises
- Supplement – courses with eLearning, Gamification, and Knowledge Quizzes
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs