Business Writing Skills
Course Code: AMS219
- 7 Professional Development Credits (PDC’s) granted via the Society of Human Resource Management® (SHRM)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Business Writing Skills, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Business Writing Skills are a key skill set in today’s progressive organizations. In today’s fast-paced business world, writing crisp effective business communications is critical for success. Writing well can help you get the results you want, get your work done faster, and even improve your image. This course focuses on the essentials of better business writing through a variety of proven techniques. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Adapting writing to different mediums
- Writing business documents that get results
- How to organize key points to maximize reader interest
- Editing for context, value, and punctuation
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking to enhance their written communication skills.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions
- Micro learning = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, exercises, and personal action plans
- Supplement – courses with eLearning
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs