Agile Project Management
Course Code: AMS1085
- 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) granted via the Project Management Institute® (PMI)
- 7 Continuing Development Units (CDUs) granted via the International Institute of Business Analysis® (IIBA)
This AMS course provides a deep insight to the skills, tools, and techniques associated with Agile Project Management, and can be used as part of a progressive curricular, standalone learning experience, or team up-skilling initiative. Agile Project Management is a key skill in today’s progressive organizations. Agile and traditional project methods, skill sets, and execution plans are commonly coexisting in todays accelerated project culture. Particpants will learn, how, when, and if, agile methods can enhance their abilty to meet stakeholder expectations. Participants will enhance their experience by interacting with imbedded scenarios, participating in table exercises, building a personal action plan, and sharing with their peers.
- Agile Values within the project environment
- Scrum, Kanban, and the project lifecycle
- Estimate, report, and plan in the agile project environment
- Backlogs, sprints, and agile project controls
Who Should Attend
Business Analysts, Project Managers and anyone seeking a deeper understanding of Agile Project Management.
Delivery Modality and Duration Options
Scale your organizations learning experience to engineer the exact topics, contact hours, and design of each course.
On-Site Instructor Led Training (OILT):
- Accelerated Course = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in a half day
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in one day
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT):
- Micro learning = Learning module overview delivered in a one hour session
- Accelerated Course = 2 learning modules/blend delivered in one 3.5 hour session
- Full course = 4 learning modules delivered in two 3.5 hour sessions – REGISTER
Customize your organizations learning experience to reinforce new skills application.
- Personalize – courses with scenarios, thought leader questions, and exercises
- Supplement – courses with eLearning, Gamification, and Knowledge Quizzes
- Measure – courses with performance tools and coaching programs