Vulnerability Assessment and Mitigation Planning
Vulnerability Assessment and Mitigation Planning is a core attribute in any modern corporate inventory of best practices. Identifying, understanding, and mitigating the risks to strategy, operations, and the physical & technological aspects of the enterprise is critical.
Mounting risk from cyber, environmental, geo-political, competitive, and talent vulnerabilities can undermine business continuity and disrupt the ability to execute. AMS has a team of talented executive level practitioners with the experience to help you identify vulnerabilities and create the strategy and plans to mitigate risk.
Utilizing core best practice and a methodical approach to identifying the gaps in the organization based on your unique operating goals and norms, the team will establish a change integration strategy to help shift toward lower operational risk exposure.
Best Practice Implementation Considerations
- Identify the vulnerabilities across the people, process, technology, and programs that make up the foundation of the organization.
- Generate a comprehensive vulnerability report to evaluate path forward actions that mitigate risks.
- Design change objectives that support closing the gaps and lowering the vulnerabilities identified.
- Collaborate with the organizations leaders/teams to build execution plans that support the change objectives and support the implementation as required.
- Create ongoing measurement matrix to ensure future risk visibility and continuous improvement are part of the organization’s vulnerability assessment/mitigation best practice.
Best Practice Summary
Being proactive to avoid risk is a mission critical activity in any organization that values business continuity. The overt risks associated with business today are more advanced than ever before. Integrating a best practice to teach, support, and manage risk strategies will prove to be a high value component to any strategic plan and underlying operational norms. Before taking any action, it is imperative to identify the needs and thus, a vulnerability assessment to ensure the tightest alignment to the organization’s gaps.
Customize your Consulting Experience
- Leverage executive level practitioners
- Benefit from benchmark research
- Gain insight from cross-industry experience
- Measure results via our project based engagement process
- Collaborate within our teach/learn/apply approach