Best Practice Overview
Performance Management encompass a wide approach to overall organizational effectiveness. AMS works with clients to; enhance performance, create measurement metrics and develop performance gap analysis. Working with back of the house systems like Oracle, SAP and other dashboards, we can help to compliment the use of reporting data, decision making and management guidance. Our team of executive level subject matter experts are practitioners and will help stratify, interpolate and then create actionable plans from your performance data.
Enhance Performance: Organizational Effectiveness is no longer a fad, it is a tangible goal that is driven by LEAN structures to essentially do more with less. This reality of today’s organization is creating the need for managers to be more in line with data, and more so, know how to use it. AMS can help your teams with the dissemination and translation of performance data as it relates to the strategic plan and business needs. The application of tools, best practice and general knowledge will lead to more usable action plans and ultimately derived value.
Measurement Metrics: In order to leverage performance data, an organizations leaders need to be able to backdrop tangible goals. Our team can help to establish, refine and organize performance metrics and then align them with any existing technology.
Performance Gaps Analysis: Illuminating gaps in performance is the easy part when you approach it as denoted above, the challenge and the opportunity come from understanding how to fill them. AMS can help build performance plans that take into consideration; people, process and technology.
Best Practice Implementation Considerations
- Cultural norms that embrace continuous improvement
- Process, methods and best practice to support measurement
- Goal driven environment to support collaboration
- Alignment between organizational, departmental and individual goals
- Agile, adaptive and open to constructive critique as part of culture
- Self-driven and “inspired” not “motivated” to achieve
- Mindset based in stewardship
- Backhouse systems that align to the strategy and execution plans
- Input, throughput, output baseline within a fully integrated platform
- Quality integration through all aspects of operational technology
Best Practice Summary
AMS Performance Management strategies have helped organizations around the globe to realize optimal results. By focusing on people, process, technology, and organization we establish a high performing “culture” supported by the framework needed to execute optimally.