Best Practice Overview
Change Management (CM) in an organization is an on-going activity that requires proactive planning and consideration. AMS leverages the executive level experience of our consulting team, a backdrop of three decades of serving global clients, and a structured methodology to help coordinate organizational change initiatives. Events that make up change can range from the controlled implementation of transition plans to critical incident and crisis. It is critical that your organization recognize and manage the varied elements of change in a precise way to ensure that any collateral impact is mitigated.
Best Prcatice Implementation Considerations
• Design a proactive change strategy that incorporates risk data and contingency plans.
• Create change plans that cascade across the people, process, technology, and organization.
• Build robust communication plans to provide enterprise context.
• Identifying critical stress factors and mitigation plans based on vulnerability and business continuity assessments.
• Project and measure ROI based on executed change strategies.
• Imbed agility within the execution strategy and ensure mitigation for micro impacts along the journey.
The above items are just a partial list of the activities we may deploy to help an organization reduce the negative impact associated with change.
Best Practice Summary
Additionally, organizations need to know how the return from a change effort will impact their bottom-line. Uncontrolled change or, “change for the sake of change” can be detrimental to the organization and its human capital. AMS has a deep level of experience helping companies align strategic change initiatives with all elements of the organization’s culture. Our consultants have worked in culturally diverse, controlled and uncontrolled environments throughout the world. This unique and dynamic set of interactions allows us to share real-world experience with our clients and help them to accomplish results with the minimum amount of impact.