If you are seeking friendly and compassionate work environment with a passionate team of professionals we invite you to explore our current job opportunities.
Regional Business Developer (RBD)
Work with a highly collaborative team in an independent commission based business development position. The expected qualification of this role include:
- Deep network of professionals within the AMS target market
- 5+ years of experience in business development within the professional services, training and/or consulting industries
- Existing Representative products/services that do not compete with the AMS service portfolio
- Territory positions available
Contract Consultant or Facilitator
As a Consultant/Facilitator for Advanced Management Services, Inc. (AMS), you will be exposed to a high performance team, delivering the highest quality solutions and services in the industry. AMS Consultants/Facilitators are expected to maintain the highest levels of professionalism and excellence to our clients.
AMS Consultants/Facilitators are expected to aid the AMS Solutions Development Team in the development of customized solutions, as well as develop and publish intellectual property in their areas of expertise. Our Consultants/Facilitators are also expected to directly aid the client in the implementation of any customized solutions, through the delivery of targeted training programs or consulting services.
- 25 years corporate experience.
- 15 years “consulting” experience.
- Advanced degree.
- Industry accreditation (e.g. CBAP)
- Interviewed by two executive team members
- Stay current with all industry trends
- Stay current with academic advancements
- Regularly publish in specific area of expertise
- Compliance with an annual review process based on client feedback and internal performance measurements
To apply for any of the above positions, please send your resume to: email@example.com.
If you would like to inquire about other possible positions that are not listed above, send your inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.